Written by Sigi Cohen,
illustrated by James Foley.
Published by Walker Books Australia
Hardback: October 1st, 2015
Paperback: October 1st, 2018
BUY A SIGNED COPY
– Paper Bird Children’s Books
Find your local bookshop
“My dead bunny’s name is Brad;
His odour is extremely bad.
He visits me when I’m in bed,
But Bradley wasn’t always dead …”
A hilarious rhyming tale about a zombie bunny who comes back to visit his owner.
NB: recommended for older readers.
- 2016 Children’s Book Council of Australia Awards, shortlisted for Picture Book of the Year
- 2017 Kids’ Own Australian Literature Awards (KOALAs), Honour Award in the Fiction for Older Readers category
- 2017 Young Australian Best Book Awards (YABBAs), shortlisted in the Fiction for Older Readers category
- 2017 Kids’ Reading Oz Choice Awards (KROCs), shortlisted in the Fiction for Older Readers category
“… creepy, disgusting and absolutely hilarious.” – My Best Friends Are Books
“If you or your little one are tired of reading about cute creatures rendered in pastel hues then this picture book is the very antithesis of such wholesome goodness … James Foley’s pictures are suitably creepy.” – Bookseller+Publisher
“Be careful as you’ll die laughing reading this one … clever, witty and hilarious by the shovel full.” – Georgie Donahey, Creative Kids Tales