Greetings! I’m Sally Tinker, the world’s foremost inventor under the age of twelve.
S.Tinker Inc. is a graphic novel series for middle primary kids. It’s full of scientific silliness and stars me!
I commissioned author/illustrator James Foley to record my amazing adventures in inventing:
- that time I tried to replace my brother with a robot (BROBOT),
- that time I zapped a dung beetle with a growth ray (DUNGZILLA), and
- that time I shrunk a submarine and explored my baby brother’s insides (GASTRONAUTS).
- that time my arch-enemy Dexter Maelstrom turned a bunch of chickens into dinosaurs (CHICKENSAURUS – coming Sept 29, 2020)
Find out more about the books by clicking the covers below.
“4.5 out of 5 stars [for Dungzilla]” – Junior Books+Publishing
” these books are absolutely hilarious! Some of the funniest books I’ve read.
Confident readers will love them but they are great to hook those kids who ‘don’t like reading’ …
an invaluable addition to your graphic novel collection.” – Zac McCallum, My Best Friends Are Books
And don’t forget to subscribe to my official YouTube channel, STinker Tube!
– hear Sally interview James about how books are made
– watch awesome playlists themed around each book, like real life robots and dungtastic dung beetles
– see book trailers
– follow drawing tutorials
… and more!