Greetings! I’m Sally Tinker, the world’s foremost inventor under the age of twelve.
S.Tinker Inc. is a graphic novel series for middle primary kids. It’s full of scientific silliness and stars me!
S.Tinker Inc. graphic novels
I commissioned author/illustrator James Foley to record my amazing adventures in inventing:
- that time I tried to replace my brother with a robot (BROBOT),
- that time I zapped a dung beetle with a growth ray (DUNGZILLA), and
- that time I shrunk a submarine and explored my baby brother’s insides (GASTRONAUTS).
- that time my arch-enemy Dexter Maelstrom turned a bunch of chickens into dinosaurs (CHICKENSAURUS – coming Oct 2020)
Find out more about the books by clicking the links below.
And don’t forget to subscribe to my official YouTube channel, STinker Tube!
– hear Sally interview James about how books are made
– watch awesome playlists themed around each book, like real life robots and dungtastic dung beetles
– see book trailers
– follow drawing tutorials
… and more!